We have a number of weekly activities to which all are welcome:
- Rainbow Tots – Mums and Carers and Tots
- Swing and Relax – stretching and reaching exercises followed by a quieter time of music, words and prayer.
- Women’s Evening Fellowship – speakers, quizzes and devotional meetings.
- Luncheon Club in conjunction with Age UK. For church and non-church people.
- The Gap – 20 -50 years – quizzes, barbecues and outings.
- 50+ Group – 50 + years – outings to theatres, country walks and meals out.
In addition we have held a number of mission and outreach activities.
- Open Days – an opportunity for people to find out more about our church, also activities for the children as well as a barbecue.
- Luton Carnival
- Computer Course
- Health Advice evening
- Parenting Course
- Coffee mornings, Square Dances and Quizzes.
We also hold Alpha Courses, and we anticipate arranging another in the near future.